Zion Energy Management Terms & Conditions Agreement
- You declare that you are over the legal age of 18 years
- You are one of the registered owners of the property at the installation address and your name is on the title deed of the Installation Address.
- You have never received or have been approved for any rebate, financial assistance solar credit or small-scale technology certificate (STCs) for small generation solar power system at Installation Address.
Payment & STC’s:
- Zion Energy Management must have the final payment prior to OR on the day of the installation by Credit Card or If you prefer Electronic Fund transfer (EFT), the transaction must be completed 48 Hours prior to installation and you must provide us with written proof of the transfer. The customer must provide Credit Card details/cheque/ EFT Receipt to Installer prior to the Installation. Installation will not be carried out unless payment has been received by us.
- You are agreeing to pay Zion Energy Management the STC’s as part payment for your system. The STC’s will be paid directly to Zion Energy Management or a Zion Energy Management If the Office of Clean Energy Regulator(http://ret.cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/) determines you are not eligible to receive STC’s, and therefore Zion Energy Management is unable to receive the STC’s as part payment, you will be liable to pay Zion Energy Management the value of the STC’s, as determined by market rates.
- If you are not eligible for STC’s, or if you wish to claim the STC’s incentive yourself, the complete payment (including trading costs of the STC’s) of the system is due before
- You acknowledge that if you breach any conditions of the STC’s incentive regulations, you may be financially liable to the Office of Clean Energy (http://ret.cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/). If you commit any breach of the Incentive Regulation, you acknowledge that Zion Energy Management will not be liable to you.
- Zion Energy Management or a Zion Energy Management Agent will arrange for the complete documentation and processing of the sale of STC’s. You acknowledge that the price of STCs is governed by market movements and the REC If the market price falls below a certain price, Zion Energy Management may decide to delay the installation until the price rises to a higher level. Zion Energy Management may also refuse to carry out installation and refund your complete deposit. If the market price follow below the certain price, as determined by Zion Energy Management at its absolute discretion.
- If you fail to pay any amount that is due and payable under this agreement, Zion Energy Management will be entitled to charge interest on the unpaid amount at the currentReserve Bank target cash rate plus 2%. You will also have to pay Zion Energy Management any costs associated with the recovery of such unpaid
- Failure to pay the complete amount may result in Zion Energy Management taking legal action against you and it will void all warranties.
Authority of access to property
- You authorise Zion Energy Management and its contractors, employees and installers full access to the property at all reasonable times to carry out all work associated with the installation of your solar system including site Inspections, the signing of required paperwork, the delivery and installation of the PV Solar system, and connection to the
- Your co-operation is required to enable site inspections/installation to occur at the earliest possible time which is convenient to Zion Energy Management.
Liabilities and Risk
- The ownership and insurance risk of the PV solar system passes to you upon installation and Zion Energy Management receiving full payment for the solar system. It is your responsibility to ensure that your property insurance adequately covers the cost of your PV solar
- You acknowledge Zion Energy Management accepts no liability or responsibility for your STC’s incentive as administered by the Office of Clean Energy Regulator (http://ret.cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/).
- You acknowledge Zion Energy Management accepts no liability or responsibility for your STC’s Bonus, also known as the “feed in tariff incentive” as administered by the relevant State or Territory
- Zion Energy Management accepts no responsibility for any damage or loss caused to your property by the installer which has not been caused by the installer’s negligence. All Zion Energy Management installers are subcontractors who are required by Zion Energy Management to have appropriate third-party damage insurance, under relevant state and territory Zion Energy Management will work with you and the installer to rectify any damage caused to your property by the installer’s negligence.
- You acknowledge that Zion Energy Management will not be responsible for any damage caused to old and brittle roofing tiles that may be cracked or damaged during
- Zion Energy Management accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated you’re your need to obtain an upgrade of your existing meter box upgrade or the installation of a new gross/net. Zion Energy Management will not be liable for any unexpected costs which may arise in relation to the removal and handling of asbestos at your property in relation to the installation of the solar system.
- If customer is connected with any Electric Hot water/Slab Heating/Climate Saver/Off Peak Meter then customers need to arrange wiring work at their own cost, including installation of timer/contactors/any amps switches to control the Zion Energy Management is not responsible to any costing for that and any delay comes during your grid connection process Meter
- Zion Energy Management quote does not include any meter box upgrades and alterations.
Delivery and Installation
- Zion Energy Management will make every reasonable effort to install your system in a timely However, we will not be bound to meeting estimated or proposed delivery, installation or system completion dates as we have no control over for example, worldwide materials availability, peaks in demand created by changes in government legislation, inclement weather and/or other forms of force majeure. Delayed installation or grid connection is not a valid reason for claiming a refund or compensation from Zion Energy Management. Please note that no responsibility for the delay in installation is acceptable if customer details (including installation site) are incorrect.
- Delays in installation are not grounds for cancellation and Zion Energy Management is not liable to you for any perceived loss as a result of these
- If difficulties with site access are encountered that were not notified to Zion Energy Management at the time of quote and/or offered by Zion Energy Management to the Customer,additional costs incurred in ensuring the safety of our installers may be payable by the
- Before the installation can commence, and modifications to your roof take place, you are required to arrange payment with the scheduling department for the balance payment of the system and that the goods remain the property of Zion Energy Management until your payment or finance payment, if applicable, is received.
- The property owner must be present during installation to sign the mandatory declaration assigning the STCs to Zion Energy Management, as per the renewable Energy Act (2000). Should the installer arrive on the agreed date and the Property Owner is not present, a rescheduling fee of $200.00 will apply and the installation will be delayed.
- If you have any preference regarding panel/Inverter placement, you are required to inform the installer when they arrive on
- If you are not present at the property during the time of installation, you are required to authorise an adult to be present at the property to sign all document and assume complete responsibility.
- Upon signing the agreement, any requests for modifications to the material/equipment will incur an admin charge of $200. A new quote will be generated for anychanges
- You agree to provide Zion Energy Management with whatever personal information is required for the efficient functioning of Zion Energy Management on your behalf, in particular for the accurate completion of the paperwork for the STC’s incentive (selling the STCs) and network connection to the
- Zion Energy Management will provide your information to its contractors, employees and installers only as required to effectively perform their duties.
- Zion Energy Management will provide your information, on your behalf to the relevant bodies for the processing the STC’s incentive (selling the STCs), to the electricity distributor for connecting your PV Solar system to the grid and if required to your electricity
- Unless otherwise agreed with you, Zion Energy Management will not provide your personal information to any third parties other than those mentioned
- You must sign all necessary documents on the date of installation for the performance of all party’s obligations under this
- Zion Energy Management will not sell your personal information under any
- The system comes with up to 10 years installation warranty from Zion Energy Management in conjunction with the manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty booklet will be presented to you at installation which outlines that the solar system requires servicing every two years by a licensed solar installer. Zion Energy Management does not provide any kind of warranties on the Monitoring system which comes with the inverter.
Cooling off period
- You understand that under Australian Consumer Law and relevant State Building Acts you are entitled to a cooling-off period of ten (10) working days – where required. All notifications must be received by Zion Energy Management in writing via email, fax or post.
- Terms and Condition of repayment of finance and interest will be provided by the Finance Company.
Zion Energy Management may terminate this contract with you if either of the following occurs:
- You do not abide by the terms and
- There are delays in the Zion Energy Management process causing supplier prices to increase; in which case full deposit will be
- Zion Energy Management has full authority to cancel the installation if installation can’t be possible. Customer will receive full refund of any deposit by cheque or other
- You may terminate this agreement or contract within the first 10 days of quote date. You may be eligible to get a refund of deposit after deducting administration charges. We normally procure the material or equipment required within two weeks of receiving the signed copy of the Customers would have to pay material cost if the job is cancelled after two weeks of receiving the signed copy of contract.